Wurzell Weddings Field Venue
Getting married or committing to your loved one is the start of a journey in your life story, let us help you with a few of the first steps, and help you make some great Memories
Wurzell Weddings Field Venue is a unique, picturesque and secluded site nestled on the peninsula of the river Yealm, with Coastal Countryside views in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
This family run working National Trust farm in the South Hams, Offers panoramic views from “Moor to Sea.”
The team here at Wurzell Weddings are here to help you turn our Blank Canvas, in to the perfect day of your dreams.
- Marquees of all sizes welcome,
- A blank canvas for you to have the day of your dreams,
- Our Venue is available from April to end of September,
- All kinds of events considered.
Whats included hire of Wurzell Weddings Field Venue?
- Mains Water
- Plenty of free good parking,
- Venue Event Licence – Not Ceremony Licence
What we can offer!
Wurzell Wedding Venue is in easy reach of 5 Churches
- St Peters – Revelstoke Noss Mayo
- Holy Cross – Newton Ferrers
- St Peter the poor fisherman – A unique historical ruin Stoke, Nr Noss Mayo
- All saints – Holbeton
- St Werburgh – Wembury
Accommodation Farmhouse bed and breakfast | Higher Shippen self/catering cottage |Camping |Camping Pod
Links Check out for ideas.
Parking – plenty onsite
Camping – plenty onsite – No facilities, but you will be hiring toilets. – We don’t charge for one night stays for wedding guests
Hire Rates – Contact us directly